1.8
Additional Fees

I have done business with this company prior and figured I would use them again to get new tires on my car before travel for the holidays.I went in and spoke with Mr.

Figeuroa and he set me up a 90 same as cash contract for a total of $331. I put an initial $60 down. I asked him what my payments would be every 2 weeks up to the 90 days. He did the math on his own calculator as was I on mine.

We both came up with the amount of $45 for 6 payments. which equals the total amount discussed. I have had numerous issues from then on with Geronimo. I have made a total of $206.78 in 4 payments and he is now telling me I still owe $335???

what? that is even over the original amount quoted. He is very rude and unwilling to help me with explaining where my money is going. Also he is telling me that my back account transactions and his amounts that I paid do not match and their statements show way less.

They are stealing from me and I am one to not allow this to go on. I have now spoken to Carlos Figueroa and he claims that the amount in discrepancy is from $12 processing fee, $16 environmental fee, $25 nitrogen fee, $2.48 per week taxes. SO I added it all up and there is still monies that I paid that are not accounted for. He said "oh, you live in california so dont forget about taxes" I said to him that we already figured in the taxes.

He said that taxes for rental fee and state taxes. 90 days same as cash should be the number he originally gave me of $331 and now hes telling me its $463.76.

He is not willing to be patient as I try to understand the billing and is talking over me and interrupting.I have done the math and I only owe $124.22-$36.72 I paid today leaving my balance of $87.50 due

Review about: Tires.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Stealing money, No patience when telling me where my money is going.

Comments

So did u ever get it resolved, as the same thing happening to me!