Rent A Wheel - Review about Tires from Los Angeles, California
At first rent a wheel in east las vegas nv.
Was polite ,willing to help,friendly, i hit a pothole and ruined 1 tire ,i went in to get one tire he looked it up said he has 1 that size i told him ill take it then he says i cant sell u just one i have to sell as a set but i only have 3 for 450.00 cuz it only been on road a day and a mew employee sold one when he wasnt suppose to He proceeded to tell me he can get the 4th tire if i wanted it for an additional 390.00 i said no ,i made a few payments on the 3 then i paid them off.At the time i wanted a payoff with the warranties.
They gave me a total signed a few papers and. I was gone , one of the tires started getting low so i went back they looked it up and said i didnt purchase the warranties i told them i did they said no anyway it was a pain in the *** to get them to put air in i said screw it ill fix it ata different shop, i left had it fixed elsewhere,a few months later one tire started to seperate with 90% tread on it ,i call to have it checked out cuz of safety over the phone they said that i hit a pothole without looking at it and no warranty i said ok first of all i didnt hit a pothole your tire is comming apart from tread i purchased in nov2014 problem june 2015 when temperatures reaches 111 degrees ,i went in to 4 tire shops they all said defect tire i went in to talk to the manager. , he didnt even come out to look at it. He said what do you want me to just give u a new tire ,?
I said what kind of shop is this you dont stand behind the products you sell ?I said no manufacturer defect then he says manufacturer wont warranty it because you purchased used .i left and will never recommend them to anyone ,how can you be in business and not stand behind the products u sell or provide whether you have a extended warranty or not atleast look at the issue to see if its user neglect or an actual defective product especially after your main tech says it tire seperation ,
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- "This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."