At first rent a wheel in east las vegas nv.
Was polite ,willing to help,friendly, i hit a pothole and ruined 1 tire ,i went in to get one tire he looked it up said he has 1 that size i told him ill take it then he says i cant sell u just one i have to sell as a set but i only have 3 for 450.00 cuz it only been on road a day and a mew employee sold one when he wasnt suppose to He proceeded to tell me he can get the 4th tire if i wanted it for an additional 390.00 i said no ,i made a few payments on the 3 then i paid them off.At the time i wanted a payoff with the warranties.
They gave me a total signed a few papers and. I was gone , one of the tires started getting low so i went back they looked it up and said i didnt purchase the warranties i told them i did they said no anyway it was a pain in the *** to get them to put air in i said screw it ill fix it ata different shop, i left had it fixed elsewhere,a few months later one tire started to seperate with 90% tread on it ,i call to have it checked out cuz of safety over the phone they said that i hit a pothole without looking at it and no warranty i said ok first of all i didnt hit a pothole your tire is comming apart from tread i purchased in nov2014 problem june 2015 when temperatures reaches 111 degrees ,i went in to 4 tire shops they all said defect tire i went in to talk to the manager. , he didnt even come out to look at it. He said what do you want me to just give u a new tire ,?
I said what kind of shop is this you dont stand behind the products you sell ?I said no manufacturer defect then he says manufacturer wont warranty it because you purchased used .i left and will never recommend them to anyone ,how can you be in business and not stand behind the products u sell or provide whether you have a extended warranty or not atleast look at the issue to see if its user neglect or an actual defective product especially after your main tech says it tire seperation ,
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."