Rent A Wheel - Review about Tires from Los Angeles, California
At first rent a wheel in east las vegas nv.
Was polite ,willing to help,friendly, i hit a pothole and ruined 1 tire ,i went in to get one tire he looked it up said he has 1 that size i told him ill take it then he says i cant sell u just one i have to sell as a set but i only have 3 for 450.00 cuz it only been on road a day and a mew employee sold one when he wasnt suppose to He proceeded to tell me he can get the 4th tire if i wanted it for an additional 390.00 i said no ,i made a few payments on the 3 then i paid them off.At the time i wanted a payoff with the warranties.
They gave me a total signed a few papers and. I was gone , one of the tires started getting low so i went back they looked it up and said i didnt purchase the warranties i told them i did they said no anyway it was a pain in the *** to get them to put air in i said screw it ill fix it ata different shop, i left had it fixed elsewhere,a few months later one tire started to seperate with 90% tread on it ,i call to have it checked out cuz of safety over the phone they said that i hit a pothole without looking at it and no warranty i said ok first of all i didnt hit a pothole your tire is comming apart from tread i purchased in nov2014 problem june 2015 when temperatures reaches 111 degrees ,i went in to 4 tire shops they all said defect tire i went in to talk to the manager. , he didnt even come out to look at it. He said what do you want me to just give u a new tire ,?
I said what kind of shop is this you dont stand behind the products you sell ?I said no manufacturer defect then he says manufacturer wont warranty it because you purchased used .i left and will never recommend them to anyone ,how can you be in business and not stand behind the products u sell or provide whether you have a extended warranty or not atleast look at the issue to see if its user neglect or an actual defective product especially after your main tech says it tire seperation ,
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."