Additional Services

At first rent a wheel in east las vegas nv.

Was polite ,willing to help,friendly, i hit a pothole and ruined 1 tire ,i went in to get one tire he looked it up said he has 1 that size i told him ill take it then he says i cant sell u just one i have to sell as a set but i only have 3 for 450.00 cuz it only been on road a day and a mew employee sold one when he wasnt suppose to He proceeded to tell me he can get the 4th tire if i wanted it for an additional 390.00 i said no ,i made a few payments on the 3 then i paid them off.At the time i wanted a payoff with the warranties.

They gave me a total signed a few papers and. I was gone , one of the tires started getting low so i went back they looked it up and said i didnt purchase the warranties i told them i did they said no anyway it was a pain in the *** to get them to put air in i said screw it ill fix it ata different shop, i left had it fixed elsewhere,a few months later one tire started to seperate with 90% tread on it ,i call to have it checked out cuz of safety over the phone they said that i hit a pothole without looking at it and no warranty i said ok first of all i didnt hit a pothole your tire is comming apart from tread i purchased in nov2014 problem june 2015 when temperatures reaches 111 degrees ,i went in to 4 tire shops they all said defect tire i went in to talk to the manager. , he didnt even come out to look at it. He said what do you want me to just give u a new tire ,?

I said what kind of shop is this you dont stand behind the products you sell ?I said no manufacturer defect then he says manufacturer wont warranty it because you purchased used .i left and will never recommend them to anyone ,how can you be in business and not stand behind the products u sell or provide whether you have a extended warranty or not atleast look at the issue to see if its user neglect or an actual defective product especially after your main tech says it tire seperation ,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tires. Rent A Wheel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Wheel.

Had an Experience with Rent A Wheel?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1192216

Have to sell you a set?LOL.

SCAM!That is complete bs.