Manufacturer: Rent A Wheel Category: Part Installation Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel to fly off the car while driving on 85! over $1,000 in damages to my car! they took blame for the damage but have done absolutely nothing to repair my car! i was told they don't reimburse for the tow i paid for or the work needed to get my car fixed!!! do not rent a *** thing from this company!!.

Rent A Wheel Car Part Installation Review

1.1
We purchased some rims frm rent a wheel in salinas ca. . We got the whole ..come to the store if we will fix ur tire for free speach.. i get a nail in my tire . I go to the store after work they tell me to come back on Thursdays to get the nail fixed . What i drive 45 minutes to work & 45 minutes home.. & today is Tuesday. . So i gotta risk my life ..wow...smh..

Rent A Wheel Car Part Installation Review

#920836
They came out to remove their wheels and put my factory wheels back on, but they did not mount my wheels. So basically my tire isn't attached to the rim. I can't even drive my car!!!