Atlanta, Georgia

I purchased "new rims" and had them installed on a Friday, the day before I left for Destin. I came straight home and woke the next day to take my truck in for a wheel alignment and a high speed balance. The young man called me back to the shop to show me that 2 of the rims were bent. One of which he said should not cause the vibration and the other was on the balance machine and read a perfect balance but could seen that it rocked from side to side.

Before I left for Destin(which was hours later than I should have left due to these issues) I bought this to there attention. Andy in the Decatur, Ga location said that he would order me 2 more to switch out and they should be in 5-7 business days. I went to the store once I returned and no rims. I am now 20 business days in and still no rims. I can't drive my truck because it will wear my tires down due to the vibration.

I was told the last time I called that he would track the order and call me back..... still I wait days later and never received a call.

I am very pissed!!!!

Krys

Review about: New Rims.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rent A Wheel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion