Rent A Wheel - Bent Rims

I purchased "new rims" and had them installed on a Friday, the day before I left for Destin. I came straight home and woke the next day to take my truck in for a wheel alignment and a high speed balance. The young man called me back to the shop to show me that 2 of the rims were bent. One of which he said should not cause the vibration and the other was on the balance machine and read a perfect balance but could seen that it rocked from side to side.

Before I left for Destin(which was hours later than I should have left due to these issues) I bought this to there attention. Andy in the Decatur, Ga location said that he would order me 2 more to switch out and they should be in 5-7 business days. I went to the store once I returned and no rims. I am now 20 business days in and still no rims. I can't drive my truck because it will wear my tires down due to the vibration.

I was told the last time I called that he would track the order and call me back..... still I wait days later and never received a call.

I am very pissed!!!!

Krys

1171e61b review #340283
10 5 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments0
Had an experience with Rent A Wheel?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rent A Wheel.
Filing a new complaint about
×