Rent A Wheel - Bent Rims

I purchased "new rims" and had them installed on a Friday, the day before I left for Destin. I came straight home and woke the next day to take my truck in for a wheel alignment and a high speed balance. The young man called me back to the shop to show me that 2 of the rims were bent. One of which he said should not cause the vibration and the other was on the balance machine and read a perfect balance but could seen that it rocked from side to side.

Before I left for Destin(which was hours later than I should have left due to these issues) I bought this to there attention. Andy in the Decatur, Ga location said that he would order me 2 more to switch out and they should be in 5-7 business days. I went to the store once I returned and no rims. I am now 20 business days in and still no rims. I can't drive my truck because it will wear my tires down due to the vibration.

I was told the last time I called that he would track the order and call me back..... still I wait days later and never received a call.

I am very pissed!!!!

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 10 No 10
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rent A Wheel.
Filing a new complaint about
×